
Anna is officially a runner. She participated in her first 1K race for the Fargo Marathon. She ran the entire race, and was so unbelievable cute. Of course, she was wearing her racing shirt, created by Papa. Brad was the mastermind behind the quote "If you can read this shirt, you must be in 2nd place." Over the last month, I have been prepping Anna for race day. Last week, I was saying, "Anna- are you going to run fast? Anna- do you run crooked or in a straight line? Anna- if you walk, do you keep walking or start running again when you have rested your legs?" She looked at me and said, "Mommy, why are you talking about the Race all day?"
I ran the 1/2 marathon...my first big race since bearing children. I was happy to get my goal time of 1:50, but was not happy with how mad my body was at me! The kids made me a very cute sign. They bundled up and waited for me at 3 spots. Anna and Luke were so excited to give me a high five. After the race, we went to the 2nd annual Engkjer party, which was fun. On Sunday we had a great time celebrating Maia's first birthday. James can say "Maia." Anna loved the party, especially the party hats and opening up Maia's presents.
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QatmTRqzbMRC
I ran the 1/2 marathon...my first big race since bearing children. I was happy to get my goal time of 1:50, but was not happy with how mad my body was at me! The kids made me a very cute sign. They bundled up and waited for me at 3 spots. Anna and Luke were so excited to give me a high five. After the race, we went to the 2nd annual Engkjer party, which was fun. On Sunday we had a great time celebrating Maia's first birthday. James can say "Maia." Anna loved the party, especially the party hats and opening up Maia's presents.
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QatmTRqzbMRC