"Mommy, I am three. I am not a child," Anna stated the day after her birthday. She has been excited for months about her Cinderella party. She had a cupcake party at preschool the Friday before with her friends, and handed out party beads to everybody. I think she was kind of shy being the center of attention, but at the same time, loved it. We had family (Grandma and Grandpa, Lola and Lola, Mimi and Papa, KB and Brad) and friends (Maia and Joey) over for brunch. Anna's favorite part of her birthday was the total surprise visit from Josey and Cullen! Sarah W. and the kids flew up from Texas and nobody knew except for TJ! Anna (and Kabie, Mimi, Papa, etc ) was so happy. She says her favorite part of the day was "giving Josey a hug." Josey, Maia and Anna put on their princess dresses and had a danced and danced. This is the link to pictures on Shutterfly:
theliens.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8QatmTRqzbMVw