Sunday, February 25, 2007

Learning to Blog

This is our new journal website. Anna is 2 10/12 years old. James is 13 months old. I am 32, and Dave is 34. It is a lazy snowy February Sunday afternoon. I will be adding some previous links to hopefully get us caught up! As soon as I can figure this whole blog thing out.

Today, James ate steak for the first time. He loved it of course.

Anna went down a small hill in a sled by herself and loved every minute of it.

We all got dressed up in our best winter gear (Dave has to buy them the best, of course), taking about 45 minutes to finally get ready. Dave pulled Anna in the sled, and I pushed Jamesy in the babyjogger. We walked to the little hill by the Red River. Anna, Dave, and I took turns sledding, rolling, and running down the hill. Jamesy just watched from the stroller.